I want to contribute to one of World Community Grid's research projects. How do I register for a particular research project and start contributing?
Members only need to register and attach once to World Community Grid in order to contribute to any, or all, of our research projects. In order to contribute, please take the following steps:
- Register with World Community Grid
- Select which of our research projects you wish to contribute to:
- The registration process gives you a list of research projects to choose from
- If you are already registered, you may change which projects you contribute to on your My Projects page
- If you do not already have BOINC installed, download and install the software
- If you already have the current version of BOINC installed, then you may participate in World Community Grid using your existing BOINC software. Just attach to World Community Grid using the URL: http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org and the email address and password you used at registration.