Forget your email address or password?
- You can recover the email address associated with your member account by entering your username and password here. Please note: if you have not created a username for your member account, you will not be able to use this feature.
- You can receive a password recovery email by entering in the email address associated with your member account here.
I tried to recover my password via email but did not receive it. What is wrong?
Why don't my statistics show up on the web site?
How do I remove my member information from the World Community Grid system?
To permanently delete your account and remove your World Community Grid member information from our system, please take the following steps:
- Log in to your World Community Grid member account.
- Go to the Delete Account page (located in the My Profile section of your Settings). Read the instructions on this page carefully, as this is a permanent action and your account and information cannot be recovered once deleted.
- Once you submit the request for your account to be deleted, we will ask you to confirm that action via email. Therefore, first check that the email address listed on the page is correct, then enter in your World Community Grid account password, and click the Delete Account button.
- You will receive an email from us, to the email address that was listed, asking you to click a link to confirm your request to delete your account. If you don't click on the link within 24 hours, the action will be cancelled.
After clicking on the Delete Account link in the email that was sent, you will have up to 48 hours to return to the Delete Account page and cancel the action, if you choose.