The Clean Energy Project is part of a larger effort to develop clean energy technology. The team is led by Assistant Professor Alán Aspuru-Guzik at Harvard University (Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA).
The Clean Energy Project team includes:
- Jing Kong, Q-Chem, Inc.
- Yihan Shao, Q-Chem, Inc.
- Zhenting Gan, Q-Chem, Inc.
- Professor Joshua Schrier, Department of Chemistry, Haverford College
- Professor Carlos Amador-Bedolla, National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Professor Zhenan Bao, Department of Chemical Engineering, Stanford University
- Professor Sergio Granados-Focil, Department of Chemistry, Clark University
- Professor Alfredo Alexander-Katz, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology